Search results

1. theMezz

NCB240E backup power

Is something like this ok for backup power for my NCB240E? https://www.lowes.com/pd/WEN-2000-Watt-Oem-Branded-Gasoline-Portable-Generator/1001238068
  2. theMezz

Backup generator to power my Navien NCB-240E

I was thinking of buying this generator to power my Navien NCB-240E and one zone water pump. Boiler requires 200 watts. https://amzn.to/2VsG3oT It's 2000 watts so should be enough, but do you think the power is clean enough for the electronics in the NCB-240E thanks in advance everyone
  3. theMezz

Nest Thermostat With Navien NCB-240E

I have a Navien NCB-240E connected via two wires to a traditional thermostat and all is well. I wanted to replace that setup with a Nest. I can run a new wire from the NCB-240E to the Nest. I'm unsure of what type of wire to use and where the connections should go. I can follow wiring...
  4. theMezz

Keeping DHW on, but Radiators off - NAVIEN

I have a Navien all in one,,, I am starting in a bathroom and want to physically remove one water heat radiator for 2 weeks. How do I shut down the unit, but LEAVE the Domestic hot Water ON Is it ok, to just turn the heating water isolation valves to off, disconnect the radiator - disconnect...
  5. theMezz

Size of Floor Mounted unit

I have low walls in my loft bedroom and may have to use a floor mount unit - which looks to me like it really is a wall mount unit. I cannot find the physical size of these anywhere? Does anyone have a link or spec sheet? About 8,000 btu
  6. theMezz

Space for Wall Mount Mini Split

I am shopping for split mini AC My question is how much space is needed from the to of the window frame to the ceiling to mount a wall mount mini split heat pump handler like the MSZ-GL06NA-U1 ?
  7. theMezz

Adding WIFI to NCB-240E

anyone ever add the WiFi kit to the NCB-240e Navien Is it hard to do ? I’m an DYIer Thanks
  8. theMezz

NCB-240E with DHW - what is inside pump for?

Just had a combo boiler installed NCB-240E with DHW - what is inside circulating pump for? Maybe for DHW? This unit replaces a CH-240 that has no inside circulation pump. Should I get DWH faster at the facets ? Thanks
  9. theMezz

Dropping an electrical line....

I have a room on 2nd floor and want to drop a line into the basement ... I found a way .. using the space around a radiator pipe in the crawl space.. It's not a big hole around the pipe.. but their is some space... what do I use to drop the line? I am first going to try a weighted...
  10. theMezz

Oil Funance Chimney issue

A chimney to a oil furnace collapsed, and I see the local heating contractor installed a power vent http://s3.pexsupply.com/manuals/1260541270124/20400_PROD_FILE.pdf with am exhaust pipe that goes outside and just about the ground (not a real chimney) Anyone hear of this before? It's a...
  11. theMezz

Setting the K Factor

Just had a Navien CR-240 installed. Any suggestions as to what methodically I should use to properly select a K Factor ???
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks