Search results

1. thepipe

Takagi T-K1S Just Quit, Now What??

I didn't realize that they had redesigned it. Frankly, I'm not so concerned with the first two generations' faults as I am the manufacturer's apparent unwillingness to make good on their products' failures and the damage these failures caused.
  2. thepipe

I love the heat exchanger idea, but the manufacturer says the drain pipe need to be vertical. My drain runs about 50 feet, pitched horizontally. I also Googled GeoSpring and was astonished to find the number of issues with leakage, many of which are being resolved through litigation due to the...
  3. thepipe

Dana: Thanks for your response. I tried opening it up this morning with EXACTLY your thoughts in mind...and promptly stripped one of the three screws holding the manifold plate to the gas valve. Ugh! I may have to replace. We frequently run two showers and the dishwasher or washing machine...
  4. thepipe

Hello, All: HELP! After only 9 years of use, my T-K1S began leaking inside today. I tried to figure out where it was coming from, but can only determine its general location: below the copper heat exchanger. In addition to the leak itself, I think the water shorted something out because it...
  5. thepipe

TK-1S water heater problems

What is the solution to this? I have the same unit and also need to do this flush. What do I need to do?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks