Search results

1. Khinanight

How to clean a Toto "Ultra Max with Sana Gloss" toilet?

Unfortunately, there is nothing wrong with your toilet...Perhaps you should change your diet? *smile*
  2. Khinanight

American Standard Champion 4 1.6gpf vs 1.28gpf

Green is the key now in California. Only 1.28 gpf can be sold unless you buy it out of state or online. The 1.28 gpf is slightly weaker that the 1.6 gpf but the majority of people will never notice. The Cadet 3's have an outstanding flush and will do the job. I have been selling toilets for...
  3. Khinanight

Thermostatic cartridge identification

Can anyone help me identify this thermostatic cartridge? Plumber thinks it is a Porta E. Bini brand? Any help would greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  4. Khinanight

HELP - Shower Valve Mystery

Trim identification It is definitely not Grohe or Hansgrohe. They do not make the trim in that finish...at least for the last 15 years.
  5. Khinanight

Repair Parts? Grohe Ladylux plus kitchen hand spray

1998 was the year they implemented lifetime warranty.
  6. Khinanight

Kohler Rialto K-3402 toilet fill valve repair

After all these years....why does everyone still want to keep the Rialto around when there are so many better flushing toilets around? Toto has the round Ultramax MS853113E that uses less water and is more efficient in waste removal. Its taller but If you must have a low-boy then choose the...
  7. Khinanight

Help identifying this Kohler toilet

I believe it is the K-3323 Santa Rosa 1 piece toilet. It has the Ingenum flush and I would recommend against buying this one. It only has a so-so flush at 1.6 gallons per flush.
  8. Khinanight

LIXIL (INAX parent) acquires American Standard Brands

The smart move would be to compliment each companies products. It just means they now have a name brand to introduce they toilet line to. Especially when they brought at a bargain.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks