Search results

1. Geod

Caroma Sydney Rear Outlet Floor Mounting

Hi, I'm replacing old rear outlet toilets in an apartment with concrete floors. I just got the Caroma Sydney Rear Outlet toilet, but the holes where the screws go to secure the toilet bowl to the floor are at an angle. The holes are angled inward, so that both mounting screws point towards...
  2. Geod

Cadet 3 Tank Foam Liner Missing Nevada vs Canada

Hi, I've installed a Cadet 3 both in Canada and in Las Vegas. In Canada the tank came with a foam liner to prevent condensation while the tank in Las Vegas was bare. Is it normal for toilet tanks in the southwest to not need a liner? Thanks.
  3. Geod

Connecting a 1-1/4" fleck 7000 bypass valve to water supply

Connecting a 1-1/4" fleck 7000 bypass valve to 3/4" water supply Hi, I just got a new water softener in to replace our old sears kenmore water softener. It's has a Fleck 7000 control valve with a 1-1/4" plastic bypass valve. The new water softener bypass valve came with two plastic 1-1/4"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks