Search results

1. Molly

pump keeps blowing fuses

Every time my pump (submersible) comes on, it is blowing fuses. What could be the cause of this? It is the only thing wired to the fuse box, and it has been ok for years until now.
  2. Molly

No water pressure....yes me again

Please, somebody HELP! I have installed a new pump (meyers deep well jet pump) and a new water tank (bladder type). We have absolutely no water pressure. I mean there isn't even enough to come out of the shower head. Our pump is coming on and shutting off when it should. We even drained...
  3. Molly

Brand new pump, brand new tank

We just replaced our jet pump and our pressure tank. We set the tank pressure at 18psi, 2 less than pump cut in pressure of 20psi. After the pump runs the tank has 30 to 35 psi. This causes the pump to keep running. Why does the pressure build up by itself?
  4. Molly

new jet pump stays at 30 won't shut off or go up or down

Help! We had no water for 3 days. The plumber said the pump was shot. We replaced the pump. We now have orange water, no pressure in any faucet and the pump stays at 30. It will not rise or fall, it does not shut off unless we hit the breaker. Can it be possible that my well is low? My...
  5. Molly

no pressure,no water,but pump keeps prime

I am having problems with my water. My pump keeps running and it keeps it's prime. My water tank (bladder type) will not fill and so I have no water. The gage on the pump reads 0. My well is not dry. I have 22lbs of pressure in the water tank, I only know that by using a tire pressure gage...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks