Search results

1. tigger13

Peerless Purefire Boiler shutoff

Yes, I'm hoping the manufacturer and the installation company will make it right because we paid $7600 two years ago. Or we will go through with contacting BBB/Consumer Affairs and take the installation company to court. We thought we were paying a company licensed to sell and trained to...
  2. tigger13

You mean the installer's company permit? Who should I have inspect my gas boiler, the gas company? The last time they came to fix the gas leak, the very next day we smelled gas again and called the company. Then they wanted $60 for coming. We refused to pay and they said we had to sign a...
  3. tigger13

Yes, very good points. I downloaded Purefire Training powerpoint presentation file and saw this: Dual Sensing – Flame sensor sends small electrical current through burner flame back to the ignition control. Control must read the correct signal to prove flame. After Ignitor has lit the burner...
  4. tigger13

It says "Ignition error" then something like "Lock out". My educated guess is that the boiler shutdown due to either sensor cannot detect flame or there really is no flame and so it is unable to restart itself. I have read somewhere that if the outside temperature is too high this can happen...
  5. tigger13

I have an issue with Purefire automatically shutting down by itself. Has happened few times. Is this normal? Only had it about 2 yrs. Does anyone have experience? And the last time it shutdown I was out on business for few days came back and quickly hit the reset button. Then was told it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks