Search results

1. R

Best replacement for well tank

Gentlemen; I am still here and appreciate al of your and honest advise from ya"ll, I had to leave the computer to cut down some trees for my grand daughter. I also use to have those "pasty white with soft clean hands (HAHA) but lost them after my retirement, now it seems like I am the only one...
  2. R

Texas Wellman Liligrtfa Valveman/ Gentlemen; You hit the nail on the head with, "Sounds like an irrigation well turned into residential. My daughters husband went to Heaven (I think) several years ago, and now there is no need for the irrigation. She cannot afford to do that...
  3. R

What type of tank to use, This is what I have, a steel hydropneumatic galvanize tank of 525 gal;.that starting to leak. A 220/240 3 phase eletric system The well is 120 feet deep, 8" casing, 2 inch pipe, about 95 gpm," 5 HP " sumersible goulds pump. The residence has only a mother, 7...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks