Search results

1. C

No hot water to bathubs...still works in other parts of the house...

Last week my pipes froze, there was a leak, I stopped the leak (thanks to the great advice on here), and now I have no hot water running to my bathtubs. Actually I have no water at all coming from the pipes when I turn on the hot. The cold still works fine. The hot water still comes to kitchen...
  2. C

Pipe bursts...very small holes...advice?

Thank you so much for the advice. I've stop the leak and there is not water coming from the pipe anymore. Everything works in the house, except my bathtubs are not having any hot water flow. The sink still has hot water. When I turned on the tub the water came out all brown, trickles to a stop...
  3. C

Pipe bursts...very small holes...advice?

Hello...thanks is advance for anyone who can help point me in the right direction... I live in an older house, with barely any insulation. I wrapped all of my exposed pipes, kept the taps dripping, left the cabinets open inside...pretty much everything they suggest on the news here when it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks