Search results

1. PortlandBill

TOTO WT153M DuoFit In-Wall Toilet Tank - washlet outlet cap jammed

Any suggestions on backing out the cap on the washlet outlet on a Duo-Fit WT153M in-wall tank? It is jammed in there pretty good. I tried a 9mm hex wrench, worked out it was probably 3/8-inch but the soft brass is by now stripped. I'm trying to avoid removing and replacing the tank...
  2. PortlandBill

Recommended check valve for rainwater cistern?

The submersible pump in my rainwater cistern cycles every 12 minutes; 58-to-38 PSI 10 mins, 38-to-58 PSI 2 mins. It's either the check valve immediately above the submersible pump (95% likely) or the union above that (unlikely as there's no sign of water dripping or spurting out.) All other...
  3. PortlandBill

Advice on locating Reduced Pressure Backflow Assembly in my Basement

I need advice on locating a Reduced Pressure Backflow Assembly at my home in Portland Oregon. Where do people usually install these things? I'm getting a confusion of messages from the city on where it should be located. I'm in the Pacific Northwest so our winters are mild although we can get...
  4. PortlandBill

Suggestions for bidet seat for American Standard Toilet

Terry, do you have any suggestions for a compatible washlet seat for this American Standard toilet? It has a very circular seat. I have a Blooming Bidet in the main bathroom, however, the seat pads are a poor fit for this toilet. You actually gave great advice that previous time based on a...
  5. PortlandBill

Compatible washlet for American Standard Champion toilet with curved back

Can anyone suggest a suitable washlet seat for the attached American Standard round-seat toilet? There is approx.1.5" of relatively flat area behind the mounting holes (mid-point) with a further 2.5" of sharply curved base behind that. Also are there any particular washlet models I should avoid?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks