Search results

1. Calavera

replacement wood siding

Can anyone point me in the direction of finding replacement wood siding that looks like this: One plank of it incorporates two rows, ie. it's routed out to look like a single rows. It's from a 1930's bungalow. Thanks in advance. -Todd
  2. Calavera

Supporting vertical vent pipe

Hello All, I have an old cast iron pipe that is cracked. the crack leads up to a t-connection between the line coming out of my kitchen sink and a vertical vent pipe. Here is a picture: As you can see the pipes sits a few inches away from one stud and about a foot from the other which is...
  3. Calavera

how to remove the band of lead around cast iron pipe?

Hello all, I had a broken cast iron closet flange under my toilet. This caused the floor and subfloor of the surrounding part of my bathroom to rot. I've since ripped out the floor of the bathroom and am replacing the subflooring/floor from the joists up. In the process of replacing the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks