Search results

1. Zunden

comparing electric motors

I've been shopping cross-referenced ¾ hp blower motors and noticed that they vary in full-load current between 8.9 amps and 11.3 amps. They all are labeled for 1075 rpm and require 15/370 run capacitors. Is the difference in amps significant? Thanks.
  2. Zunden

final questions on manual transfer switch

I have incorporated the advice in my previous thread on installing a manual transfer switch(Gen-Tran 60 amp utility feed/30 amp generator supply) into a detailed description of work, and have four remaining questions: When I remove a circuit's NM-B from the left service panel(because the...
  3. Zunden

installing non-automatic transfer switch

I have questions about installing a Gen-Tran, 30 amp, non-automatic transfer switch, #301660, just to the right of two, C-H 200 amp service panels(400 amp service) on my basement concrete wall. My 60 amp feeder breaker goes in the right service panel. I want to provide emergency service to my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks