Search results

1. W

Enlarging Existing Hole in Granite? for K-6227-C11

Well, I paid nowhere near that price seen on the Kohler site, but you're right it wasn't cheap.
  2. W

For the money I paid it better last forever!
  3. W

Yup, I have the faucet in hand now, measured, and re-read the directions. Leave it to kohler to have a 2" requirement!
  4. W

Yeah, I'm calling around to see who will do this. Love the faucet, not the design!
  5. W

Yeah, strange why they did that! So no way of getting these thing onto an existing slab of granite. I would imagine some kind of router or dremel tool would work here?
  6. W

We just purchased a new faucet for our kitchen (Kohler Karbon KOHLER: K-6227-C11: Karbon® articulating deck-mount kitchen faucet: Kitchen Sink Faucets: Faucets: Kitchen). It is a single spout faucet, but it also requires a separate hole for the lever control. We currently have two existing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks