Search results

1. landrover333

New Thermostat with 'c wire' hookup

Thanks guys for all your help. The 'C' is Common and I connected it to one of the Blue wires coming out of the 24vac side of the transformer which also goes to the furnace chasis. Just started using this thermostat and I LOVE IT. I can control the thermostat from my iphone anywhere...
  2. landrover333

the 'C' is for common. Does that mean I can use the 24V HUM slot? coming out of the transformer is: upper left labeled COM is a white wire going to the circuit board labeled PRI TRNS upper right labeled 120V is a black wire going to the circuit board labeled PRI TRNS lower right labeled...
  3. landrover333

I have a Goodman GMPN100-4 REV B, and am attempting to hookup a new 3m Filtrete Thermostat with WIFI from Home Depot. It takes batteries but it also requires a 'c wire' hookup for the WIFI to operate. I have removed the stock Honeywell 4 wire thermostat with R, Y, W, G hookups. There are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks