Search results

1. Ladiesman217

McPherson Up Flush toilet repair

I have an old McPherson upflush toilet. The rubber in the flush valve has failed. McPherson is out of business with no spare parts available for repair from any source. I made up an electronically controlled fill and flush valve assembly to make the McPherson upflush toilet operational again...
  2. Ladiesman217

Bathroom vanity and sink

I have a question on bathroom sinks. Is an overflow hole required in a bathroom sink by code? Some sinks have the overflow hole, and some do not. This is the basic vanity design that will fit in my room. I need the euro design in order to clear the swing of the door. Also, what is the...
  3. Ladiesman217

American Standard Tract Line Tub & Shower valve identification

Can anyone tell what brand this tub & shower valve is? Mid 1950's vintage. TL is stamped on the hardware.
  4. Ladiesman217

ELM Aquastar 125vp ng tankless

My ELM Aquastar 125vp ng tankless water heater is still working after 20 years of operation. Recently it became a bit noisy when water flow was fast. I performed my very first heat exchanger flush this week. One hour of vinegar flush with pump, 2 hour wait with pump off, then one hour of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks