Search results

1. DIYStan

My Water Stinks!

I guess I am still trying to figure out which I should replace - the PEX or the heating unit! I am not sure that the heating unit is the problem... the PEX material is common to both faucets and the odor smells like non potable hose. My only question is whether PEX has any history of...
  2. DIYStan

My Water Stinks!

Jim, Thanks for the note. We are measuring the water from the hot water unit at 180 degrees. The heated water doesn't pass through PEX once it is heated. The InstaHot gets the water and then dispenses the heated product through it's own faucet. We are getting the odor from both the heated...
  3. DIYStan

My Water Stinks!

I just replaced the pipe to my kitchen faucet and brand new Insinkerator hot water dispenser with PEX. The length of the new pipe from the supply line into the kitchen cabinet is only 4 feet, replacing 20 feet of 40 year old galvinized pipe. The project has produced a tremendous increase of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks