Search results

1. hockeynut

Delta 1400 series leak

Thanks hj, but c'mon, I would be missing out on a bunch of fun by just pushing the easy button.
  2. hockeynut

Delta 1400 series leak

Thank you again. Of course not what I wanted to hear, but it's what I expected to hear.
  3. hockeynut

Delta 1400 series leak

Thanks for the replies. Now the strange thing is that it has stopped leaking! Initially it was a quick drip. Then I shut the water off, put my pliers on the housing and gently tried to rotate it to see if it was loose, which it wasn't. Turned the water back on and now it was a slow leak. I...
  4. hockeynut

Delta 1400 series leak

My shower valve had been dripping for some time. I was surprised to get a free replacement from Delta, so I figured it was time to replace it. I had a hard time unscrewing the bonnet. I used vinegar to help loosen the crusty deposits, but I still needed channel locks to remove it. I don't think...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks