Search results

1. D

Pressure won't bleed out of non-working well pump

Thanks to you all, determined that the it was indeed the well pump that died. A friend & I pulled it saturday and replaced it and the pipe and wire. Lucky for us it was only 130 ft and not the 300 ft the neighbors were estimating based on their well depths. Unfortunately it got dark before we...
  2. D

Thanks for the quick replies! Off to work this morning...work for a toy seller and hours are from dark to dark. Will be out there Saturday morning to try and get it working and will examine the switch contact points and see what they are doing. At least now I got a starting point! And hope...
  3. D

We had a below freezing week at nights and I was running water constantly to keep the pipes from freezing; so the pump was working overtime. One morning, temperature between 29 and 34 degrees, the water just quits and the pump is quiet. Faucets are still open, go out to the above ground well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks