Search results

1. F

Iron- brownish red water stains in and on fixtures

I ran the water fom about 4 hours, that's when I pulled the water down below the pump, alittle scary. The water did clear up and then went right back to cloudy. To the comment above, all the pipe it pvc not galvanized.
  2. F

I'll try that this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks
  3. F

Sorry guys, I'm working a 48 hour shift. When I get home I'll try to answer all the questions. The water is never crystal clear like in the beggining, sometime it is worst than others though. I do know the well is 385' with the static water level @25'. Only one of the test had TDS results. The...
  4. F

The water has a yellowish haze to it. It's just me and the wife right now but maybe one on the way. 2 bathrooms. How do you check to see if there is enough gpm for back flushing?
  5. F

Ok here it goes. I have a 5 year old well. The back of the toilets are rust colored now. This started about 6 months ago. Stains in the bath tubes and the shower are orange/rust colored, this started 4 months ago. Had the water tested twice. Not sure what to do at this point. What will remove...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks