Search results

1. M

Mhysterious circuit problems.

Problem solved.. A bad 100amp fuse outside at the meter. The original installer did not use die-electric grease so it started corroding. This caused intermittent outages. Tough one to track as only 2 breakers were on that leg of the circuit. The other breaker was never noticed as it was in a...
  2. M

See my other posting on what i found.. But problem still not resolved.
  3. M

I actually seem to have isolated the problem somewhat.. It occurs on just 1 side of the panel circuit. Oddly, there is measurement of 118v from the bus bar to the neutral bar, but none of the breakers on that side of the bar will work. I measured the main coming in on that side of the bar and...
  4. M

I have a 20amp circuit that once in a while it goes out, does not trip the breaker and a day later comes back on by itself. I disconnected all appliances and removed a gfci breaker, reset the breaker and nothing. I disconnected the hot from the breaker and did a voltage test between the breaker...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks