Search results

1. x77dude

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

A client asked me to install a Toto Aquia II toilet in his master bath. He has a concrete slab subfloor, and I didn't bring the proper tools to drill the holes for the mounting blocks. The whole mounting system that Toto uses is completely foreign to me. I seemed to miss the holes in the...
  2. x77dude

Kohler Class Five Problem

After looking at Kohler's website, apparently the flush system in my toilet is "Class 6" and not "Class 5" http://www.us.kohler.com/tech/products/why_classsix.jsp, even though the Cimarron 2 piece toilet is listed at Class 5.
  3. x77dude

Kohler Class Five Problem

Apparently, Kohler uses different "guts" for its Class 5 toilets. I have installed a pair that have the same flush valve as in the photo... but the most recent ones have a large diameter cylinder that lifts up when you trip the lever to allow the water to flow into the bowl. The only issue...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks