Search results

1. davidgrove

Proper drain for water heater?

As part of a remodel, I want to put a 50 gal. electric water heater in an existing utility room. The existing floor is vinyl over 1 1/4" plywood subfloor. There is no drain in the floor. I do have access to the floor from underneath. I need a drain for the temperature/pressure relief valve...
  2. davidgrove

Venting

I would like to install a toilet in a location that would have a 4' horizontal run from the closet flange to a vent. Is this acceptable, codewise? Thank you. DG
  3. davidgrove

Unusual Villeroy-Boch toilet

Villeroy-Boch Washdown WC I recently saw an unusual and interesting looking toilet in a magazine. Here is a link to it: http://www.villeroy-boch.com/index.php?id=88&C=US&L=en&user_serie=Pure+Stone&user_kollektion=98.6423.0.1&user_artikelid=110.6423.0.1&user_erstezeile=0 According to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks