Search results

1. holiday

Losing Pressure

Hi, I have a new 1hp shallow well jet pump, new pressure switch, new check valve. When the pump is primed it reaches 50psi and switches off. However, in each of the first two hours, it loses about 8 psi and then about 2psi per hour. Once the zones are run and finished it loses all 50psi within...
  2. holiday

Fault Light

Hi All I need some help with a fault light on Rain Bird ESP-12LX Plus. The light comes on when I have zone 1 on and nothing happens. So I assumed that the solenoid was bad and I replaced it. Still the same problem. There are two green wires going to zone 1, when I removed the one wire the...
  3. holiday

Pump Problems

Hi, I had a 1.5hp Starite pump and I replaced it with a Simer 1.5hp pump. After a couple of days the discharge pipe come completely off from the threading to the pump. The pump or the pipes have no cracks. The threaded part is "out of shape" so to speak like if it was heated. I replaced it and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks