Search results

1. desmoface

kitchen plumbing problems

Hi HJ, I measured and the bottom of the drain pipe is about 18" from the floor. I think we decided to go with a little smaller sink in which the smaller of the two (double sink) is about 5" deep. Should eleviate any problems...Thanks again for all the info and replies.. Steve
  2. desmoface

Hi HJ, thanks for the reply. My wife says I have ocd for even worrying about it..her attitude is the contractor will figure it out, but Murphy (as in Murphy's law) and me have sort of a relationship going on and you know how that goes. Here is the disposal with measurements, 6 11/16" is the...
  3. desmoface

Hi Jimbo, how hard is it to do that?..looks like a royal pain in the you know what. I guess it would be easier to just get a smaller sink...Thanks again for the reply/info.. Steve
  4. desmoface

Hey gang, Ironic, we are planning a new sink/counters in our kitchen and was also kicking this issue around. In measuring, our kitchen drain is about 15" below the bottom of our current countertop. The sink we were looking at is about .5" deeper than our current sink, that and the discharge of...
  5. desmoface

Kitchen sink/counter top replacement

Hi Jim, thanks for the reply...they told us just to measure the length of the countertop and multiply that by $110. Seems reasonable I guess..Thanks again. Steve
  6. desmoface

Hi Jim, thanks again for the info. This is the color my wife wants to go with: The place we went to said they do all their own fabrication except for the zodiac, they said that was actually handled by the same people that do the granite. It included a 1/4" bevel. We are near Cleveland, Ohio...
  7. desmoface

Hey gang, thanks again for all the info...We went to a local shop www.lakecabinet.com and they did a quote for us for corian. Installed was $110 per foot. My wife really liked the quartz, I think it was called Zodiac, but it was way expensive, like $175 a foot installed. Do these prices...
  8. desmoface

Hi Jim, thanks for all the info...We are going to look around at a coule of local showrooms tomorrow and see what we like (were near Cleveland, Ohio)..The wife said her sister has a corian sink and she has to be carefull what she uses to clean it, like you said, it's suseptible to scratching..so...
  9. desmoface

Hey gang, I'm a total newbie here...We are starting to plan a replacement of our kitchen sink and counter tops... Looks like solid surface/corian is a good way to go..anybody have any advice on any better options? Also, what is a good brand of garbage disposer to go with? Is Insinkerator...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks