Search results

1. MarkMCM

Two wells to one storage tank

I have had one well running a cyclesensor and pumping to a storage tank with a float switch for cutoff when full. I have added a second well pumping to the same storage tank. I would like to alternate pumps when one hits a dry cycle. All wiring to both wells is centralized.
  2. MarkMCM

Electric valve question

LIvestock watering system with well pumping to a storage tank and a line pump from the storage to the field. Storage tank is on high point of property. Line pump is 40 feet lower than storage. I have a float valve to shut off the line pump when tank gets to half. However, if we have a...
  3. MarkMCM

Collapsed casing? Any solutions?

4" pvc cased well. 200' deep static water level 60' well is approximately 30 years old. Old pump went out and was unable to be pulled, pvc broke at pump. Pump is at the bottom of the well. New pump will not go past 100'. Well is really unusable due to decreased available water. We...
  4. MarkMCM

Renovate old well

I have an old well on my property and am trying to remove the old pump. I have knocked all bolts/nuts off and still can't get the flange? off. How should I proceed from this point? I have removed 4 bolts that allowed me to elevate the flange you see elevated in the second picture. 4 more...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks