Search results

1. mcf57

Repairing a pin size hole in plastic water line

So, I discovered a water leak on my Samsung fridge. It turns out to be a pin size leak in the water line feeding the icemaker and water dispenser. Since the line goes inside the fridge (from back), it would require tearing apart the inside in order to get to where the connection is on one end...
  2. mcf57

vibrating pipes

I recently had some septic work down in our back yard. I then prepped and seeded the area as well. In order to not forget, I decided to use an Orbit water timer system to help water the newly seeded area. Basically, this is what we have connected to the faucet on the back of the house to water...
  3. mcf57

Question about amps

I got an old Westell DSL gateway (computer) modem from a friend, but it didn't have the power adapter. I looked on **** for replacement power adapters and it looks like it requires one that has an output rating of 12V and 1amp/1000mA. Now, I also found another power adapter laying around. Its...
  4. mcf57

looking to possibly install a shower light

I have a finished basement with a finished bathroom. All works good, but when I originally had it finished, I simply had the existing ceiling light kept where it was (essentially in center of bathroom). There is also then vanity lights (over sink area) and an exhaust fan. Therefore, there is a 3...
  5. mcf57

bubbles in basement toilet

Recently, bubbles have been rising in a basement toilet. I think it is occurring when laundry is being done on the main level (of a ranch house). We have a septic tank system so I'm wondering if the septic tank is full and needs to be pumped. Last time it was pumped was in 2006. Does this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks