Search results

1. monkeybrains

Using 2 volume controls for a soaking tub

We are putting a large soaking tub in our master bath and I would like to use 2 hansgrohe volume controls, one for hot and one for cold that are tee'd together and then connect to a tub spout on an opposite wall. Would there be any issues with the 2 volume controls connecting to a tee?
  2. monkeybrains

tamper proof receptacles

Is any one brand of tamper proof devices better than another? Are the devices you find in the big box stores(brand for brand) typically the same that you would find in an electrical supply house? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jim
  3. monkeybrains

Programming my Clack ws-1

I have recently installed a new clack ws-1 2.0 cu ft softener in our house. I have read many of these posts and gary's web page on softener sizing. I just want to make sure I have everything programmed properly. We have 3 people living in the house and use 250 gal per day max gpm so far - 11...
  4. monkeybrains

Increasing water volume

I am trying to increase the water volume to my house. I currently have a 5/8 water meter to a 3/4 main that runs about 30 feet to the prv which ive replaced with a watts 223 and then goes to rinnai instant heaters. I cannot upsize the main or meter due to a $40000 charge by our local...
  5. monkeybrains

water volume question

I am trying to increase the water volume to my house. I currently have a 5/8 water meter to a 3/4 main that runs about 30 feet to the prv which ive replaced with a watts 223 and then goes to rinnai instant heaters. I cannot upsize the main or meter due to ridiculous charges by our local...
  6. monkeybrains

water softener tank

I am purchasing a water softener and I have the option to go with a tank with gravel in the bottom or a tank called vortech that doesnt use the gravel. The price is the same for either one, is one better than the other.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks