Search results

1. chrt396

Water well pump questions.

aawww!! I feel a group hug coming on here! :) I have a friend of mine that thinks the well ran below water table. He's an experienced water well driller. The problem is that his diagnosis is from out of state. He is on an extended vacation with his wife and has not seen the pump. In my...
  2. chrt396

Sounds like something I could handle! Thanks!
  3. chrt396

Texas wellman... It seems as if you have kinda confirmed the possibility that the sprinklers got clogged up with debris or some particles that.."Deadheaded" the pump. Suction but no give! ??? But...question. If the sprinkler heads are on the discharge side...how would the suction side on the...
  4. chrt396

Thanks guys! Thanks for the suggestions on what may be the issue and how to correct. It's kinda coincidental, that the night before, every zone was working at full pressure except the 6th zone which didn't ooze a drop. The one suggestion that states the possibility of that zone being clogged...
  5. chrt396

Well suction pipe has collapsed Hi to all! This is my first post...so thank you in advance for any help you can offer. I live in the Tampa Bay area in Florida. I have a shallow well that has 6 points. Last night I was noticing that all the zones on my system operated except for the 6th...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks