Search results

1. logan

Does this configuration work for a laundry sink and washer box

Thanks guys, I'll upgrade the waste line to 2"
  2. logan

Thanks Terry. Unfortunately I'm tying into an existing 1 1/2" line so upgrading to a 2" line would mean cutting into the stack to run a new 2" line. If I leave an access opening for the washer P trap would that be good enough in case there was an issue in the future or should I just cut the pipe...
  3. logan

I post a pic of the spray when they're done then :)
  4. logan

Thanks for the suggestion. I've actually pulled the framing off all the walls a little over an 1 inch since the spray foam will be applied at a 2 inch thickness for the thermal break. I wanted to make sure that the spray foam guys could hit each inch of the wall behind the framing. Does the...
  5. logan

To be honest, I hadn't though that far ahead. Since I am going to insulate the wall with spray foam and then Roxul, I thought that might be enough to keep them from flopping around. Additionally, I could put in some extra bracing in the bottom of the cabinet to secure them further.
  6. logan

Hi guys, I'm a bit of a newbie to this so forgive me if this has already been asked. I've researched what the proper venting for a laundry sink and washer box should look like (including Terry's picture) and I think that I have it right. I'm wondering if anyone would be able to take a look at my...
  7. logan

Options for a misaligned p-trap

Not sure if this will work, but you could try a European P trap. I had the same issue and picked up a European P trap at Rona that solved the issue.
  8. logan

Plumbing for Laundry Sink and Washing Machine

Hi guys, wondering if you can let me know if this set up would be acceptable. I have an existing laundry tub and I wanted to add a washer box to the set up so that the washer could drain directly into the box instead of the laundry tub. I do have an existing vent directly through the roof so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks