Search results

1. RBKM

Clunking noise in bathtub after toilet flush

We are adding a new master bedroom/bathroom. In addition to running new 3/4" pipes to the new bathroom, our plumber upgraded some of our other pipes by replacing our existing 1/2" pipe that led to and from our hot water heater with 3/4" pipe. Since then I've noticed a funny noise in our old...
  2. RBKM

Toto Drake with Sanigloss--only in white?

We're planning on getting the Toto Drake (comfort height + elongated) in Sedona Biege. I was going to try the Sanigloss option but my supplier tells me that the Drake doesn't come with Sanigloss in colors other than white. Does that sound right?
  3. RBKM

effect of pipe size on pressure/flow

We are installing a new bathroom and new hot water heater. Our plumber was planning to run a 3/4" line from the new hot water heater up to the shower. He'd also like to run 3/4 to the hot water heater (we currently have 1/2" pipe running to and from our hot water heater). Our supply line...
  4. RBKM

recirculating loop to keep pipes warm

As I mentioned in a previous thread we are putting in a new bathroom with a nice shower stall that will have two stationary shower heads and one handheld. We had a 40 gallon HW heater and just decided to updrade to a 75 (50 seemed silly and I guess for gas/regular vent unit there is nothing in...
  5. RBKM

size of shower drain pipe

We are putting in a new master bedroom and bath and I have a question about shower drain size. Our shower will be 3' 4" by 5' 9" and it will have 3 shower heads hooked up to a 3/4" thermostatic valve: one regular head, one handheld on a bar on the opposite wall, and a rain-type head on the long...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks