Search results

1. Jjustice

Toto Aquia II keeps leaking - please help!

Hello, I wrote on this site about a month ago regarding information about the Aquia II because my distributor warned me about its leaking. You reassured me and I copied down info about the black rubber seal between the tank and bowl being firmer than other toilets and about the importance of...
  2. Jjustice

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

I want to replace two American Standard toilets with the Toto Aquia II. Will they fit?
  3. Jjustice

Kohler Persuade Review, pictures and comments

What are the flush ratings for both and what does that mean exactly - how strong the flush is?
  4. Jjustice

I haven't heard about any leaks with the Persuade though.
  5. Jjustice

Thank you for the input. I am a 60 year old female living alone who just bought a house and I am gutting the bathrooms and the kitchen. I will try and talk to the builder and/or plumber about the installation factor. I just hope they listen.
  6. Jjustice

still confused I am still confused. I have heard good things about Toto, but have also heard about leaks from the Aquia II. Is this from faulty design or poor installation? And why are some people so happy with it while others report leaks? Do just SOME of the toilets leak? And how do I...
  7. Jjustice

Toto Aquia II vs Kohler Persuade Somebody help me! I am renovating my house and originally wanted 4 Toto Aquia II toilets as I like their design, dual flush and easy cleaning around the base - no pee traps! My distributor said that he heard of four that had leaked and also that the flush was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks