Search results

1. dls

Is this mess really how it's done??

Homeowner currently undergoing gut renovation on bathroom. The tub is being converted to a walk in shower which necessitates going from current 1 1/2 drain to a 2 inch. Permit has been pulled. Old drain was 1 1/2 inch copper. Plumber has replaced with 2 inch PVC. Please see attached pic of the...
  2. dls

is this mess really how it's done?

Homeowner currently undergoing gut renovation on bathroom. The tub is being converted to a walk in shower which necessitates going from current 1 1/2 drain to a 2 inch. Permit has been pulled. Old drain was 1 1/2 inch copper. Plumber has replaced with 2 inch PVC. Please see attached pic of...
  3. dls

My plumber stubbed out to my cast iron radiators with pex, now what?

Two years ago my wife and I purchased an 1873 Mansard Colonial. Over the last 18 months we've done a great deal of work to it. As part of the rehab, my plumber ran new 1 inch Pex (Uponor) to the cast iron radiators. For reasons that remain unclear, he stubbed out one of the rooms in Pex...
  4. dls

Help! My toilet installation has too much space behind tank

Hello, I am coming to the end of a major house renovation involving two baths, kitchen, etc.. all gutted down to the studs. A few months ago I met with my plumber to discuss the layout of the bathroom fixtures. A floor joist was located where the toilet flange was to be installed. He...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks