Search results

1. D

copper pipes pressure vs leaks

ok ok thanks guys..... fix it i will
  2. D

copper pipes pressure vs leaks

do copper pipes leak at the one weakest link "only" or can they leak at multiple places at the same time? my question relates to a concern about fixing a small leak at the water heater connection that is not that big of a deal knowing a little corrosion will eventually block the leak vs fixing...
  3. D

bad ground & electricity charges?

could electricity "leak" in a home through badly ground pipes copper or other metal (?) hypothetical~ if my copper pipes were not grounded properly causing corrosion to the water heater would that in any way use more electricity increasing the monthly kilowatt usage? just wondering.
  4. D

DIY HOMEOWNER... could use professional opinions on copper and roots ?

Hi pros+ ? my names michael, and this is my first post, so thanks and i hope you can answer a couple of questions for me please, not life or death but for peace of mind and a follow-up concern. brief history... 1960-1970 (+-) single story 1300 sq ' home on a concrete slab in city of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks