Search results

1. T

Downstairs apt bath water flow noise

Jim, First off, thank-you for your time thus far. I really appreciate you taking the time to consider my issue. I suppose it's possible, but I hear a very similar noise when I run my bath (my shower is quiet), so I'm not sure both would have solder issues. Let's suppose that there is no...
  2. T

100% soldered copper piping.
  3. T

Yes, a diverter tub spout is being used here. I see how a restriction would force water up to the shower head. A white noise is a great way to describe it... it's def not a whistle or low pitched vibration. The supply lines do have shut off valves (ball valves) which I'm 99% sure are opened...
  4. T

Hi, I live in an apartment and the our downstairs neighbors take baths and showers late at night. This was never a problem until they installed a new shower body and now we can hear a very loud water rush noise in our apt (the noise is present during the entire shower or bath, not just at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks