Search results

1. rick52768

Sump pump replacement questions

Evening All, I am helping a friend that has a sump pump that is no longer pumping. It works great as a heater, keeping the sump basin water temp around 120 degrees. It hums, the float stays engaged. Simple enough, it needs to be replaced. My questions revolve around two areas which I have no...
  2. rick52768

Black algae everywhere

I know unwanted things can grow in places you do not want from time to time, but I am wondering why do I have the problem in my "new" home, compared to my own. I fight black algae on my faucets, water dispenser of my refrigerator and now my dishwasher. It is not mold, just algae, but not the...
  3. rick52768

Tank leaking from top and related problems

First, it is a 7 year old Lochinvar in which leaked in my unfinished basement. But the strange part is that it is leaking from what looks to be the top of the tank. It is not leaking from the connections that the plumber made to the tank. I am planning to verifying this tonight as I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks