Search results

1. Orcacalling

Water Heater Hooped - What is this Black Greasy Petrolium Smelling material in pipes

Hi, just thought that you might want to know that the black material in pipe is possible black mold. The petroleum smell is possibly petroleum gell to help bond the pipes. I am going to test things myself . Thanks again Robin
  2. Orcacalling

Question: D3309 Grey Pipe, is it safe?

Thank you Jimbo Thanks for commenting
  3. Orcacalling

Thanks for replying. We took off the tap fittings in kitchen, and bathroom and flushed the water through. About an hour later I could not smell or taste metalic anymore. A floral smell was in water instead.hmmm. Test results come in soon. Thank you Robin
  4. Orcacalling

ASTM D3309 - whywas it withdrawn?

Hi! That is what I feel, I will not give up and get the cold done as well even if it is up to me to test it. Big difference in my health since I have not drank or used water unless boilded. Mind clarity and I feel healthier. Thanks Robin
  5. Orcacalling

I am only responding to your smart response because maybe you need to know some people can absorb things just by touching not tasting. I had my hand under the hot water. The metalic taste enters mouth when I have contact with water.
  6. Orcacalling

Thaguy Thank you for your assistance. I love the baby and snake lovely. Robin --
  7. Orcacalling

Doherty Plumbing - re: suggestion Thank you for responding. Landlord tested hot water line and we await results. Robin --
  8. Orcacalling

D3309 Grey Pipe, is it safe? Is it ok for hot water? Drinking water?

D3309 Grey Pipe, is it safe? Is it ok for hot water? Should it be used for drinking water?
  9. Orcacalling

D3309 Grey Pipe, is it safe?

D3309 Grey Pipe, is it safe? Is it ok for hot water? Should it be used for drinking water?
  10. Orcacalling

I am trying hard to find out if this kind of pipe is safe. It has been withdrawn, yet my apartment is using it for hot and cold water. I think it is breaking down. We do not have chlorine in our village well water. Thanks Robin
  11. Orcacalling

ASTM D3309 - why was it withdrawn?

Hello ASTM D3309 - why was it withdrawn? I am trying to seek answers to find out what is happening with my water. There is a strong petroleum smell and I feel sick when I touch the hot water. I also get a metalic taste in my moth when I touch the hot water. Thank you Robin
  12. Orcacalling

Hello ASTM D3309 - why was it withdrawn? I am trying to seek answers to find out what is happening with my water. There is a strong petroleum smell and I feel sick when I touch the hot water. I also get a metalic taste in my moth when I touch the hot water. Thank you Robin
  13. Orcacalling

ASTM D3309 was was it withdrawn?

Hello ASTM D3309 why was it withdrawn? I am trying to seek answers to find out what is happening with my water. There is a strong petroleum smell and I feel sick when I touch the hot water. I also get a metalic taste in my moth when I touch the hot water. Thank you Robin
  14. Orcacalling

Default Water Heater Hooped - Black Greasy Petrolium Smelling material in pipes

Can anyone suggest what would clean and clear out this black greasy material from the grey plastic pipe that runs from the hot water tank to bath tub tap and bathroom sink? Material smell like petrolium and is very thick and greasy. Thanks Robin
  15. Orcacalling

Default Water Heater Hooped - What is this Black Greasy Petrolium Smelling material i

Hi Over a year I have being showering and smelling a petrolium smell. My skin and hair get coated with a sticky clear material when showering. I feel sick after a shower. I am even afraid to drink the water. We do not have a plumber here where I live - a small island. I had someone...
  16. Orcacalling

Water Heater Hooped - What is this Black Greasy Petrolium Smelling material in pipes

Thanks Jim I have been boiling cold water and then drink it. It is village water a large well that everyone uses. They test it regularly. Appreciate you time. Robin
  17. Orcacalling

Thanks for your response. I appreciate that. It is really strong the smell not sure but think it turns into a gas. My stomach flip flops. Happy Thanks Giving by the way.
  18. Orcacalling

Hi Over a year I have being showering and smelling a petrolium smell. My skin and hair get coated with a sticky clear material when showering. I feel sick after a shower. I am even afraid to drink the water. We do not have a plumber here where I live - a small island. I had someone who...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks