Search results

1. I Play One On TV

Moen Shower Handle is STUCK

This is an old thread but it contains some valuable info I wish I had found before my odyssey of the last 4 days, so I'm bumping it. By valuable info, I mean CountryBumkin's suggestion above to spread the handle apart to get it off. If you hacksaw it (I'm surprised hj didn't go nuts on that...
  2. I Play One On TV

Can 3 hole tub valve be used for corner mount with handles to side?

Thanks, dj2. And hj, I thought about that after I posted. It seems crazy how many variations there are, when so may other things are standardized.
  3. I Play One On TV

Can 3 hole tub valve be used for corner mount with handles to side?

After putting in new faucets in the bathroom, I decided to replace the tub faucet to make everything match--Price Pfister Avalon. This is the valve Pfister says I need: http://www.pfisterfaucets.com/Bath/Product/0X6-150R.aspx It shows it in a straight 3-hole configuration. But the existing...
  4. I Play One On TV

Ominous cracking noise tightening down Toto Eco-Drake tank

So, it seems like this is a common problem from reading threads here like this one: https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?12228-Toto-Drake-tank-wobble and l even posted the first time I installed my Toto. Well, 3 weeks ago I took it out to install a new bathroom floor. When I...
  5. I Play One On TV

Elbow for ice maker line?

90 degree icemaker elbow exists Arrow Industries makes just what you need, part # 05-57L-4-4 http://www.arrow-ind.com/pdf/water_risers.pdf My local plumbing carries the same thing made by somebody else--I don't know who, but could find out if you need the info. Best.
  6. I Play One On TV

Toto tank contact points question

Exactly. This is where the instructions that come with the toilet say to use a wrench to tighten a half-turn past finger tight--which is definitely not tight enough. They need to be tightened up, as you say, pretty darn good. And on that note, if you check the install instructions you linked...
  7. I Play One On TV

Thanks both Ian and Terry. And I figure a little give to the front, rock solid towards the back, is the better of not-perfect, because most people lean back. A couple of things I would recommend to other DIY weekend plumbers. First, maybe check the level of the tank before tightening down using...
  8. I Play One On TV

Hello Terry and forum members: I've been enjoying the info in these forums for quite some time, but this is my first post. Using the help found here, I just picked out a new Toto Eco Drake, and installed it last night. I've installed toilets before, but this was my first Toto. My...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks