Search results

1. krosspen

Do ALL drains need venting?

I'm putting in bathroom #2 upstairs. A freind who knows plumbing better than I tells me I don't need to vent a shower with a 2" drain. Is that so?
  2. krosspen

Effects of freezing on traps and toilet?

I want to not heat my cabin for weeks in the winter. This year for the first time I have plumbing. I have a valve in the well that allows all the water to drain back to the well when I shut the water off....and to be sure, I blow pressured air via a faucet. Even the pressure tank seems to...
  3. krosspen

Did I get screwed on my new well?

Upgraded from a shallow point well (10’) to a deeper well last week. I really trusted the guy who put it in…but now I have some reservations about what he did…and what the other guy who put in the pump and hooked it up did (next message). Most of the houses in my area have wells in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks