Search results

1. CapstanRec

Detached Shed Plumbing Job

Hi everyone, This forum is such a great resource. I'm in the process of fixing a broken sewer line from my detached shed. The problem was detected when I bought the house in my plumbing inspection. My shed used to have a washing machine, dryer, and toilet. This is what I found mid...
  2. CapstanRec

Re-Occuring Lavatory Blockage

I'm having a recurring problem with a galvanized lav drain... About a year ago my upstairs lavatory drain was draining slowly. I borrowed a friends manual 25' snake and with some patience I was able to clear it. I could run the water full blast with no backing up. But slowly over time the...
  3. CapstanRec

3" Cast Iron Cleanout (in Wye? Removal

My main cast iron stack ties into an upside down wye which connects to a hub and piece of cast entering the ground at a 45 degree angle. This ties into my main sewer line somewhere downstream. The straight side of the wye had a cracked (in half) cleanout cover. As a result, from time to time...
  4. CapstanRec

Fixing My Incorrectly Plumbed Bathroom: Isometric

hi, I first want to say that this forum is a great resource. I've been reading the LA plumbing code and this forum off and on for several months. I'm planning to fix my incorrectly plumbed half bathroom. The existing vent is upstream from the toilet and I have a sanitary T on its back. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks