Search results

1. toohott7718

low pressure at vents

Again, if I could find a real pro I wouldnt be here. The first one was the guy who put the system in, and the other 3 I found out of the phone book, all local guys too. You act like Im looking through the newspaper or I'm just calling anyone who thinks they can do hvac work, Im calling straight...
  2. toohott7718

low pressure at vents

it seems to me that gator37 is the only one that has truly given me any real answers, and didnt give me the run around like all the other service pro's I had out here. So thanks again gator37, I really appreciate it
  3. toohott7718

low pressure at vents

I have already had 4 supposed pro's out here, I cant afford anymore pro service calls!! That's why Im here. Do you think if I had the money I would come to a forum for help?? Everyone I had out here said everything was fine, what a waste of my money.
  4. toohott7718

low pressure at vents

I emailed the sketch to you and I will also post it here, it might be too big a file to upload but I'll try. thanks again!!
  5. toohott7718

low pressure at vents

so what size duct would you reccomend for the supply and the return? or do you need a drawing of what my setup looks like
  6. toohott7718

low pressure at vents

how exactly would I know what cfm my furnace puts out, the guy who installed it said it should be 2000cfm, but Im not sure and like I said before these guys didnt know what they were doing as I know now. but as far as for the sp how would I know what my system is at. is there a meter that would...
  7. toohott7718

low pressure at vents

there is 25 total runs and there all 6"
  8. toohott7718

low pressure at vents

I removed the cover from the blower and it doesnt seem that anymore air pressure is at any vents
  9. toohott7718

low pressure at vents

the guys who installed it was my brothers friend and his dad, which the dad has been doing for like 20 years. he basically just told us what we needed and no calculations were ever made. I know now these guys dont have a clue what their doing especially since they didnt changed any ductwork.
  10. toohott7718

low pressure at vents

the blower has 3 different speeds but it is set on high
  11. toohott7718

low pressure at vents

I just measured 14' of supply duct and 5' of return that I have access to, also the plenum looks like it cant go any bigger, it almost covers up the whole top of the furnace
  12. toohott7718

low pressure at vents

there is maybe 15-20 feet of supply and 10-15 feet of return that could be changed the other portion is under drywall. but if it comes down to it I might be able to tear that down to hang new duct, I just didnt want to have to go through all that work and mess if something else could be done...
  13. toohott7718

low pressure at vents

when they put in the new furnace and ac they didnt change any ductwork at all either, which didnt make any sense to me either. so now im trying to find some answers. thanks again
  14. toohott7718

low pressure at vents

we have a ranch house, I guess thats the same as a townhouse, normal house with a basement. one half of the supply and the return is in an unfinished area while the other has drywall around it. it was suppose to be wired where the furnace would run at 25kw and on colder days 25 degrees and...
  15. toohott7718

low pressure at vents

its a split unit, 14 vents upstairs and 10 vents down stairs
  16. toohott7718

low pressure at vents

whoops sorry I forgot to post that part the ac is an arcoaire model #nac048aka1 and the furnace is suppose to be a goodman ( thats what guy told us he was putting in) model# nfcp4800d1 there was also another similar one right below that #abf4800d1
  17. toohott7718

low pressure at vents

I couldnt draw it exactly how it is but the supply and the return are runningside by side like most homes. thanks again!!!
  18. toohott7718

low pressure at vents

I think I figured out how to upload
  19. toohott7718

low pressure at vents

I believe the ac unit before was a 2.5 or 3 ton and the furnace was a 20kw (electric) the supply is 48' long and the return is 28' long. all supplys ran off main trunk line is 6" pipe to a 4x10 register. I made a sketch and scanned it but I dont see an upload file butto. thanks
  20. toohott7718

low pressure at vents

we have a 2400 sq ft house in missouri, when we first bought it new it had a builder grade furnace and ac. The furnace always ran and our bill was rediculously high. So we replaced with a bigger furnace and a/c furnace is a 30 kw and I believe the a/c is a 4 ton unit. We have never had alot of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks