Search results

1. renrag

Shallow well,low GPM

I'm at a loss for ideas. I have a shallow 2" sand point well adjacent to a lake in Northern Wisconsin. The well point is down 22.5 feet and water in pipe is at 7.75 feet from the surface. I have a check valve between the pump and the 2" well casing. I have a 1 hp shallow well pump. On...
  2. renrag

reassemble red lion sprinkler pump

Was having trouble with Red Lion 1.5 hp sprinkler pump not putting out enough water. I pump water out of the lake to water the lawn. Took it apart and found a twig in the impeller. Reassembled the pump and now I have water leaking out of the two little rectangular holes on the bottom of the...
  3. renrag

Polaris hot water heater cycling often

I read with interest cloves, ballvalve, and other comments in the HVAC thread on using polaris hot water heater for both dhw and radiant heat system. I installed a polaris last January and it provides hotwater for both my heating system and my dhw needs. I have three zones, two mixing...
  4. renrag

pump keeps blowing circuit breaker

Probably a simple question for those in the know, which isn't me. I have a .5 hp Flotec inexpensive shallow well suction pump pumping out of a 1.5 inch driven well in sand country about 75 feet from a fluctuating reservoir lake. The system has worked well for about 5 years. Now I am having a...
  5. renrag

pilot light and burner won't stay lit longer than 30 seconds

I have two hot water heaters, one is for heating, the other for domestic hot water. On Labor day I noticed no hot water. I checked the heater, pilot was out. So I lit the pilot and turned the heater to on. Watched as the heater fired up. An hour later, still no hot water. I checked the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks