Search results

1. NightowlDC

Baseboard heat behind toilet

I'm also looking for a toilet with space behind it, though I need 4'' from the wall to the toilet. I realize beggars can't be choosers, but does anyone know of a more contemporary-looking toilet other than the Gerber pictured above? I have a 12'' rough in, but I'd be willing to go with a 10''...
  2. NightowlDC

Toto Ultramax product review, comments & pictures

Thank you very much for the advice; you saved me from buying toilet I'd have to return. The Aquia looks great (does it matter which version?), but the spec sheet for it doesn't seem to list the space between the wall and the back of toilet. Would it leave me with 3-4'' of open floor space? The...
  3. NightowlDC

Toto Ultramax product review, comments & pictures

Will the Ultramax fit my space? I'm ready to buy the Ultramax to replace my current toilet, but after looking at the spec sheet, I'm worried it might not fit. My current toilet has a 12'' rough in, but it also sits four inches from the wall. According to the spec sheet for the Ultramax, it is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks