Search results

1. D

well is bad? what does that mean?

the pump from my well was stolen last august. the well, which was installed in 1970, was not used for about 18 years but it primed right up in 1999. the pump worked well for filling my pool which was 100 yds away. i bought a new pump kit (much cheaper than the myers that was taken, but twice the...
  2. D

deep well jet pump kit installation

i bought a 1 hp deep well jet pump kit from agra south (ASC) google seach asc pump kit i have installed kit and when trying to prime pump, i tap into the pump with a tee and plumbed in my county water straight into the sealed pump after i couldn't get it to prime. well the impeller kicks on...
  3. D

i need help findig a pump (used only summer mts)

my moms home has a well that they used back before county water came this far out. my house is about 2ooft away. i built a pool in 1992 and it developed a leak. i went to the well and primed the myers pump that had no use in 15 yrs. after the 300 ft run to my pool, the preasure was enough to...
  4. D

trying to find a well pump to replace the one that was stolen

my moms home has a well that they used back before county water came this far out. my house is about 2ooft away. i built a pool in 1992 and it developed a leak. i went to the well and primed the myers pump that had no use in 15 yrs. after the 300 ft run to my pool, the preasure was enough to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks