Search results

1. Oliver

Iron in the well water

Does anybody know how to filter it?? Thank You!
  2. Oliver

Pressure tank selection

I just finished the plumbing for my new house and passed the inspection. The next step is to select and install a pressure tank. I have a 1000 gal cistern on the top of the hill (about 30 feet higher than the house level). My question is what pump should I install to work with...
  3. Oliver

Presure test

I'm testing my water distribution piping at 30 psi air and I have 2 psi per hour drop. What would be a better (than soap solution) way to find the leak? Any Recipe will be greatly appreciated. l :)
  4. Oliver

Plumbing make up

I ran all necessary piping (PVC-drainage and Copper-water) in the wall and under the subfloor. Now the cosmetics in the bathroom - shiny pipes comming out of the walls, shiny stop valves and shiny covers around the pipes. I can't find any suitable stuff in HD. Any suggestion to what should I...
  5. Oliver

Stop Valves

Is it an acceptable (UPC) practice to install only 2 stop valves (hot and cold) in the crawl space on the bathroom piping branch instead individual stop valves (toilet, shower etc...)?
  6. Oliver

GPM meter

Has anybody used flow meter to balance a hot water heating system. If so, what was the brand/model name. Appreciate.
  7. Oliver

Radiant Heating

I am planning to install PEX coils under the sub-floor and terminate them in different zone manifolds. The manifolds will be installed in the crawling space (one story house) little bit (say 14 inches) under the level of the coils. The question is: am I going to have problems purging the air...
  8. Oliver

Rusty Oil Tank

It is little rusty and little oily. Any suggestions to make it nice?
  9. Oliver

DWV pressure test

At 5 psi air pressure test (PVC installation), what is the best way to locate the leak?
  10. Oliver

Air Chambers

Are they any specific requirements in terms of locations for air chambers in the UPC? In a simple one family home where should they be - washing machines (cloths and dishes), WC? Where else? Are they a must.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks