Search results

1. gonefishing

lose prime on shallow well

Another quick question for those who know more than me! The point I used is a 1 1/4 x 36" mfg by Campbell with 60 Gauze. It is a 1/2 moon cut design with a pvc liner. The farm & home supply store had this point and my old pt was 36". After checking the mfg's web, I see they have many sizes...
  2. gonefishing

This is good stuff, I am okay with the Red Lion pump. A weekend of work and less than $200. and I should be able to have another point down and tied together. I want to offer some other information and find out what you and valveman think and of course others comments are appreciated too...
  3. gonefishing

Hi Jimtum: My understanding on draw or lift is to the static water line. I have 20 feet of pipe from the horizontal pipe to the point and then the 3 foot point. However, I start from the floor of my foundation that is about 3 feet below grade. The static water line is only 11 feet down...
  4. gonefishing

Replaced shallow well, static water line is 14 feet below grade, point is 23 feet below grade and then a standard 3 foot 1 1/4 point. I added 5 feet to the new pipe. The old point was 18 feet below grade. The system now pulls at a rate of 180 gallons per hour. We put up with a deteriating...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks