Search results

1. Y

Leak in diverter valve, help!

Okay, I went to a plumbing supply place and they sold me the parts I needed to fix old shower handle. I got it taken apart with a lot of vinegar soaked cotton balls shoved around the openings that were stuck. Now I have it all put back together and it is working fine. Thanks for the replies!
  2. Y

I just saw your message HJ. I guess I should tell you the WHOLE story. Around Aug. 20 I found water on my carpet, called a plumber (after I had knocked a few wholes in the walls trying to find the pipes to see what was leaking) and it turned out to be water leaking from sleeving around the...
  3. Y

I think I might have the wrong name for this part in the wall. I just noticed on an installation manual that they are calling it a balancing valve body. I want to go ahead and change this out and replace it with the one that came with the new shower head and faucet handle that I bought today...
  4. Y

The valve that is connected to the water pipe that runs in the wall behind the shower stall.
  5. Y

I'm a newbie to plumbing but after a week of trying to take an old Delta shower handle apart, I was successful! Now the problem is I found that water was still leaking from the diverter valve in wall even though I had turned the water off to the house. I had drained the water pipes before...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks