Search results

1. El Dorado

New shower in the basement

Almost there... Thanks, Terry. So to sum things up, bust out the concrete, remove the ells and the p-trap and put in a new pvc p-trap and pipes connected to the old pipe with a no- hub coupling. El Dorado You got it! Terry
  2. El Dorado

Bustin' out I rekon the two ells are connected to the drain pipe, which I can only guess has a trap. It sounds like I'll be busting out some concrete to put the drain where I need it to be. I'll go to the other site for tile info, but just a quick question: Can you tile directly on the...
  3. El Dorado

Thanks, but... Thanks for the tips. On closer inspection, It looks like an S-pipe (2 90's), which, if I chisel out enough concrete, I can probably remove the S. So now I have another problem. The specs for the shower call for the drain to be 15.75 inches o.c from both walls (at the stud)...
  4. El Dorado

I pulled an ugly Pilot metal shower enclosure out of my basement bathroom and now wondering what I should do to replace it. The shower area is quite small, 32" x 32" corner stall. I thought about using a Sterling CI2962A-32 Economy Corner Entry Shower Kit. The installation instructions say...
  5. El Dorado

What's the difference between a Vent Tee and a Waste Tee?

I need to lower (6 inches) the drain pipe under my kitchen sink because it is to high to accomodate my batch feed disposal. I went to the store to pick up some fittings, but wasn't sure which tee to get, so I got both. Does it matter which one I use?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks