Search results

1. elshamm

Slow Draining Bathroom Sink

Ok, here is what was found. After the trap connects to the vertical drain pipe this leads to our laundry room which connects to a 90 degree elbow to a parallel to the ceiling pipe to the main sewage line. This parallel run is the "old plumbing" of the house. In this parallel run the pipe has...
  2. elshamm

It is a pop-up stopper. And it does have an overflow. The old sink that was there previously also had a draining problem with no clog (at least not from the sink to the vertical drain line. The reason I think it is a venting problem is because the drain backs up no more then 3 seconds after...
  3. elshamm

I currently have one bathroom sink that is draining slowly. I took apart the s-trap and there is no clog there or around the stopper. I believe it maybe a venting problem because the sink backs up almost immediatly after the water is turned on. If I losen the pvc connetion after the s-trap that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks