Search results

1. tfasbind

Need help sizing my ph neutralizer

My ph tank serves the main house 2 1/2 bath 4 people and cottage 1 bath 1 person. It has 1 " pvc plumbing. A 1500 gal. holding tank has juist been added. I have measured the flow rate at a faucet by the pressure tank to be 14.35 gpm (5.5 gals/23sec x60). The well water was just tested ph 6.5...
  2. tfasbind

problem with ph neutralizer

I've been having a problem with (what appears to be) calcite particles appearing in my toilet tanks and bathtub. I have an upflow ph neutralizer system. First I installed a reusable sediment filter on the house side of the ph neutralizer, but it clogs up too frequently. I talked with a local...
  3. tfasbind

problem with ph neutralizer

I've been having a problem with (what appears to be) calcite particles appearing in my toilet tanks and bathtub. I have an upflow ph neutralizer system. First I installed a reusable sediment filter on the house side of the ph neutralizer, but it clogs up too frequently. I talked with a local...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks