Search results

1. kimmie2000

Above Ground bladder style pump won't turn off and no water pressure

OK I finally just said forget it and hired a plumber. He replaced my OLD jet style pump with a new submersible pump and my broken bladder tank with a new one. Now I have gauges. WOW!! Thank you all for you help and support.
  2. kimmie2000

Ok I added air to the gauge and now I have good pressure inside the house but the pump wont turn off
  3. kimmie2000

The pump is sucking water from the 125 foot well and yes I do know how to prime it. Have done that already. I have water to the tank just not to the house. I was told yesterday that I need to drain the tank and add air up to 30 lbs. Then re-prime it and let the tank fill, So I am going to try...
  4. kimmie2000

Hello I have been racking my brain and can't come up with a solution to this problem. Ok I got up the morning and there was no water. I checked the fuses first to see if that was my problem since I had to change them before. (Not the problem) I went outside and noticed that the pump wasn't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks