Search results

1. P

Water heater, different problem.

And here's what it was... During construction next door, they had dumped a pile of concrete rubble that had pressed against our wall. It had crushed the gas line after the meter, almost completely flat. There was enough flow to maintain pressure to keep the pilot lit, but when the main burner...
  2. P

I read the sticky and didn't find my specific problem covered. The previous owner installed the heater right before I purchased the house, and Whirlpool say "the warranty isn't transferable" *grumble* The heater is in the garage, which is shaded and not overly hot. It has been maintained...
  3. P

This 18 month old Whirlpool gas heater pilot light stays lit. When the main burner comes on, after two seconds, it clicks and shuts off all gas. I can immediately relight the pilot and the thermocouple lets it stay lit. Watching it light, the main burner doesn't blow out the pilot, so I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks